BEST Leather Dog Collar Styles
- Highest Quality Leather in Each Collar
- Custom, Rolled, Personalized & Western
High Quality Leather Dog Collars
Getting the best quality leather dog collar for your pet is a purchase that will last for years! Leather has been a favorite among dog owners for years because they last a long time and you can even get your pets name on them or bling them out western style with conchos or rhinestones. With leather dog collars you can get one that is sure to match your pet’s personality.
Top Features in High Quality Leather Dog Collars
When deciding on the perfect leather collar for your dog there are some key features you want to look for.
- Top Quality Leather
- Premium Buckles & D-Rings (Made of brass, stainless steel or nickle. Brass is the most corrosion resistant)
- High Quality Stitching with Premium Thread
- If a Collar has Rivets, the Rivets Should Be High Quality
Finding The Right Size
Measure the circumference of your dog’s neck and try to find a collar closest to the size you need. Most leather collars have 5 adjustment holes and the collar size is typically listed using the 3rd hole. The distance between each hole is usually 1 inch.
Ready to Find That Perfect Collar?
All the leather collars listed below are some of the highest quality you can get without breaking the bank.
Best Leather Collars
Rolled Leather Collars