YIPPR™ Warranty Information
Our products carry a limited warranty from Yippr to the original purchaser to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship under normal use for a limited time from the date of original purchase. Each product has it’s own warranty period. See the product detail page of the item for the exact warranty period. No other warranties, expressed or implied, are made. User assumes all responsibility for proper and safe use of product and care of animal.
What You Should Do
If you need warranty service or need repairs or a replacement, please contact us first. If you can send photos via email that will also be helpful for us to determine what steps should be taken to remedy the issue.
What We Will Do
During the warranty period, we will, at our sole option, repair or replace (using new or refurbished replacement parts) any defective parts within a reasonable period of time and free of charge.
What is Not Covered
Warranty is void on items that are damaged by misuse (either intended or unintended), improper maintenance, self-repair, or items that have been tampered with (this includes LED light strips that have been removed from the item).
- This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, twisting, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the product or other acts beyond the control of Yippr.
- This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used otherwise than for its intended use.
- This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Yippr.
- This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
- This Warranty is not enforceable if the product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers.
LED & Battery Operated Products
Batteries can fail because of a defect or because they wear out through normal use. If your product fails because of a manufacturing defect in the battery and it is still covered by the warranty, we will either repair your product or replace it. We will not replace the product if batteries wear out through normal use. If your product was damaged or needs other repairs, you might need to pay an additional fee for service.
This warranty does not cover intentional or unintentional damage, including chewing, neglect, misuse, or product alterations on our leather products.
You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges. We will not pay for shipping, insurance or transportation charges from you to us, or any import fees, duties and taxes. Yippr strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. Yippr recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Yippr or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. Yippr is not responsible for lost or damaged returns.
If you are requesting a refund for unwanted orders, we require that you return it to us in new and salable condition with all of the packaging intact within 7 days of receiving the product. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Your refund amount will exclude shipping costs. Please note that no refunds will be given unless all of the requirements above are satisfied. All returns are subject to a $15 per item restocking fee.
In order to obtain service please send the product securely packaged with a copy of your sales receipt showing the original purchase date to:
Yippr Pet Supplies
9 Tungley Wood Rd
Estancia, NM 87016